Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring on 2012!!!

Good Lord has the last year flown.  How is it already 2012????  It blows my mind.  I'm entering this new year on a new note.  It is going to be a great year.  I can feel it!

My New Years Resolution?  HA!  Of course its the real original "eat healthier, work out, and lose weight".  But also I want to finish things I've started.  Whether it be that dang crocheted afghan I've been working on for three years, or a book series, or quitting a bad habit, or a certain chapter in my life that I'm done with.  I'm ready to start fresh.  I want to look back on December 31, 2012 (if the world still exists ha ha ha!) and truly say it was an awesome year filled with amazing memories and no regrets.  I have a good feeling about this year.

So...here I go!  I'm hoping to work more on my blog and share more of my projects and life with you!  But before that, I must go to work.

Happy 2012 everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment