Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mantle Decor

I decided to do something a little different to our mantle.  I re-spray-painted the two pillar candle holders, found an empty frame and a "B" from the thrift store {cheap, cheap cheap!!!} and spray painted them, added  DIY canvas art, rearranged some things that were already up there, and POW here it is!


Before Picture {this was actually Fall 2011, but it was basically the same minus the pumpkins}


 





After Picture!!





Easter Mantle


Here is the Easter Mantle {minus the giant clock}. Check out my Jordan Almond Easter Decor post for instructions on how to make the two trees.


I'll also add a post about how I made the easy canvas art along with some decor I did for my sister's kitchen. Coming up soon!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...."don't stand still too long around Lil, or you're bound to get spray-painted!" :)
    You sure have an eye for style! The house on 'ole dry hill' needs a good decorator....when can you move in?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time!! I would love to spray up the house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your means of telling all in this post is truly nice, all be able to easily know it,
    Thanks a lot.

    Also visit my web page; WallArt-Drirect

    ReplyDelete