Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cupcake Cake Ball Bites

So, I caved and bought Bakerella's book Cake Pops for some fun ideas. I found the cupcake cake pops and reaaallllyyy wanted to try them. They looked so stinkin adorable. I already had some frozen {cake} balls leftover from my niece's birthday party. So I thought, what the heck, they need to be eaten. Here is how they ended up looking.











I didn't have a flower cookie cutter to form the bottom of the cupcake like the book shows, so I just formed them myself by hand. You hold the top half and dip the bottom in Chocolate melts.





Once bottom half is dipped, place the top down so the chocolate can cool. I flipped them over a little early so the bottoms would flat and sit right.




Once the bottom half of chocolate has cooled, the top half can be dipped.
Use vegetable oil to thin your chocolate melts if it is too thick.




Dip the top half with whatever color of candy melts, add M&M with m facing down, and add sprinkles of choice!




This picture helps show the size of the bites in comparison to normal sized sprinkle bottles.




And there you have it! Cupcake Cake Ball Bites! You can always add the stick to make them pops. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment